Tuesday, December 2, 2008

What's a Blog?

Here I go! This is it! I'm starting my own blog. I don't really know much about blogging, but I'm willing to give it a go. To start with, who reads a blog anyway? Maybe you are ..... why? Are you killing time, procrastinating, looking for something else or purposefully searching out the minds of others to read. I have found blogs in nearly every search I do on the net. I never sought them out, but curiosity drew me in. I'm a nosey bugger really! In the end I had to see what other people were thinking, writing, drawing, photographing and in essence what other people are sharing about their lives. So that's it in a nutshell. A blog is about sharing your life with other people in completely your own way. No right or wrong way. Only the way you wish it to be!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Megs
I love your blog. And I love your layout - much nicer than the email.
We love having "pink" in the family too and David keeps referring to Josie as "that beautiful little girl". Not to mention our 3 fantastic boys too! Keep blogging... we'll checkin often. Mum and David xx